LATA Nordic is a non-profit travel trade organization, founded to promote tourism to Latin America & The Caribbean. Our aim is to increase the knowledge & awareness of Latin America & The Caribbean in Sweden and the Nordic countries and provide a forum for our members.
Who can join?
We want to bring together all companies, including tourist boards, airlines, tour operators, hotels, wholesalers, media and educational institutions.
Why become a member?
The members will be assisted in a professional way by Lata-Nordic in developing the knowledge and the feeling for the destination and our aim is to promote travel industry professionalism and skill through education and training.[/ww-shortcode-fancy-box]
- After work events with informative presentations of specific countries or places and a chance of socializing with colleagues
- Arrange conventional workshops with Latin American companies.
- Organize AET-trips to various parts of Latin America in cooperation with airlines, local tour operators and tourism organizations.
- Through “Forum Latin America” arrange various education lectures aiming on both basic training to more specific issues such as ecotourism, gastronomy etc.
- Present up-to-date information on the various countries and touristic destinations of interest in Latin America, through our website.